9.02.2008

Will's First Day of Pre-School

I can't believe my little boy started pre-school today . . . I have to admit I got a little choked up when Jonny and I dropped him off. I know it's only pre-school and all, but it was a big day for our handsome little man! 

He made a bee-line for the train table and I could barely get him to look up at me to smile and     say goodbye. I had to force my hug and kiss on him because he was too busy playing.
Jonny was very excited for his big brother . . . he jumped right in while I was taking pictures and gave me a big cheesy grin as he said, "Cheese!"  Will didn't seem to mind sharing the spotlight.

6 comments:

The Nielsens said...

AWW!! Will looks like such a little man. Love the bum picture!

Mom said...

My little boy has grown up sooooo fast. I can't believe
he is starting pre-school! He sure is a handsome little
boy. I love you Will. Nana

Rolph Family said...

Your little boy Will is the cutest thing! So handsome!

Laura said...

You have the cutest little boys. And they are so big. We love looking at your blog to keep us up to date on your lives.

Love you!

Burnhams said...

he looks so grown up going to school... cute! and, I love jonny in the last picture. what a crack up.

Jamie said...

Your kids are so stinkin cute. I love Will's hair! I know what you mean about preschool. I think of my Will going next year and get sad (but then I think of those few hours by myself and I get happy pretty quick!!)