1.10.2010

Anniversary and Snowmen

So I realize it's kind of lame to only have these two pics in this post, but I'm going to go ahead and do it anyway. :) The top one is from the sweet snowy day we had a few weeks ago--Will, Jonny, and a few of the neighbor kids were out in the snow for hours and built this snowman on our driveway--sorry about the angle, I took this pic from inside the garage. :)
We celebrated our anniversary (6 years!) a little late and went away for the weekend the day after Christmas. We just drove across the river and stayed in Portland. We ate yummy food, shopped, saw a movie, and enjoyed all the holiday sights around town. It was a great getaway right after the holiday craziness. Thank you Nana and Papa for taking all 3 kiddos so we could enjoy some mommy and daddy time: no strollers, no sippy cups, no baggies full of goldfish and pretzels, and no diapers/wipes, you get the idea. :) My purse felt so empty. ;)

1 comment:

The Skinners said...

So fun!! Lucky! A NIght on your own. I'm so glad I get to see how you are doing. Its so fun. Its like we still live in maryland and I don't feel as far away.

hannah