12.06.2011

Summer into Fall

Here are a few pics to sparsely show our summer and fall. Does anyone else seem to notice that they take way more pics with their phones now a days than with their cameras? Maybe it's just me, but I have tons of pics on my phone over the past few months, and not quite as many on my camera. :)


Will kicking
Jonny taking his fifth water break ;)
our left-footed cutie in action
yes, i'm just now posting first day of school shots :) here's one of Jonny's many signature looks
Jonny boy showing off his backpack, just like big brother's
my big first grader!!

In August, we went to Utah for a family reunion with the Stark crew--here are all the cousins posing on our last day at Aspen Grove. Look at all those blondies! Can you tell they have Swedish blood in them? :)
And back in June, yes, June, I co-hosted a baby shower for one of my besties, Julie, with her sister Windy. Baby Beau arrived in July!

No comments: