12.03.2009

Christmas Tree Time!

This was the first year our little family of five has gone to cut down a Christmas tree. It was quite the undertaking. :) We had a ball roaming around the "Tree Wisemen" Tree Farm, but we finally found a winner! The boys were quite proud of themselves for helping daddy and I find the perfect tree!

This was the best pic I could get since we were all looking directly into the sun. :)
Derrik was a trooper and cut the tree down all by his lonesome. . . it took him a while to get it down, and as you can see he eventually had to straddle the tree and just sit in mud to finally get the big bugger down.
On top of the car and ready to go!
Decorated and set! (Pardon the little hands at the bottom, Will was dancing under me while I took this pic)
I wish I had gotten more pics of our time in Idaho! While we were at FarFar and FarMor's house for Thanksgiving with all our cousins Katie fell asleep in her crib there like this--leaning on top of this stuffed bear--I wanted to capture it.

Will just being silly and making a comfy spot to watch Tom and Jerry in the ottoman.

No comments: