12.18.2009

Will's Christmas Program

Will's PreSchool class put on a holiday program on Wednesday and I was able to go represent the family. :) Thank you Uncle Brian for staying with Jonny and Kiki so I could be there for my little man.
Sadly, this is the best shot I got of him during the program (he's in the center row, second from the left) he did a great job and I was excited to hear the songs he's been practicing for the past few weeks.
Snacks after the show!

Santa showed up and Will sat on his lap when his name was called and told him what he wanted: "a Hawkman show and a Wii Batman game" This kid hasn't varied at all--it's been those same two things since November. :)
Will and one of his buds, Zachary

1 comment:

Oliverson Family said...

Hey thanks for the cute Christmas card. Your kids all looked darling. Can't believe Will is 5.And your baby is almost 1. What a sweet family. Maybe it's just me but the older I am getting the faster the years are going by. Hope 2010 is a great year for you guys. Love you much Jen! -Jeanette