5.04.2008

Sisters Weekend In San Antonio

I went to visit Alli in San Antonio for a long weekend while Derrik played Mr. Mom. I missed my boys like crazy, but it was a nice break! :) As soon as she picked me up from the airport we went to Sea World and I finally met her main man Mike Jacobs (two thumbs up!) and his sister, Deb, and her two boys, Jacob and Joshua. We had a great time watching Shamu do tricks. The rest of the weekend was spent touring around the Alamo, River Walk, and suburbs nearby. We had a great sisters' weekend shopping, eating out, and sleeping in. Thank you Mike and Alli for a fun weekend. We'll have to do it again sometime for sure! See you in Vegas in a few months! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the happy wishes yesterday! School was GREAT! But you never called me back man!! We can all get our grooves on :) in Vegas!!! You forgot to mention the VERY classy men at River Walk that felt the need to feel me up... :)