7.26.2008

Two More Feet



So I know these pics are random . . . I just wanted to give some updates on our little family of four . . . our two boys are getting so big and are too much fun. They love to play together and make each other laugh constantly. I recently cut and colored my hair the darkest it's ever been and I love it, Lindsey Walker is amazingly talented. :) So that's a very very insignificant news bit . . . a bigger one might be the first picture of me from the side. Derrik makes fun of me because he can't tell a difference yet, I can because it's my belly . . . but we are expecting Stark baby #3!!! Yes that's right, our family of 4 will become a family of 5 in February. We are ecstatic to meet our little one on the way. I swear it's a girl, I've been sicker than with the boys and craving totally different foods. I could live on Egg McMuffins these days. :) So that's our news---TWO MORE FEET will be added to our home early next year. 

9 comments:

Liz said...

Congrats Jen! I hope those Egg McMuffins keep coming your way. Yum! I'm excited for you guys. Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

Burnhams said...

YAY!!! We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see another little Stark running around. Hope you feel better soon. Do you need me to take your boys for a while?

Rolph Family said...

Yay Jen that is so exciting! Congratulations! Hope you feel better soon.

Jen Stark said...

Thanks for all the feel better soon wishes . . . hopefully it'll be over soon. :) Emily, i'll let you know if I need the boys to come spend some time with you and Parker during the day, thanks for the offer!

Jamie Dana said...

Jen! What wonderful news!! You are so darn skinny and cute. I love your little tiny baby bump. I hope you have a girl...they are sooo much fun. It is great to see pictures of you and your family. Miss you!

Lisa said...

Congratulations Jen! I just found your new blog through Hannah, we still had your mac page listed. Anyway, we're expecting #3 the beginning of February too. We haven't told all of our family yet, so we haven't posted about it on our blog yet. I totally feel like I'm showing too, but no one else can tell. Oh well, it's that expanding waistline! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Derrik can't tell you're stomach is getting bigger because his is growing at a faster rate than yours! Just kidding. Congratulations you guys.

Oliverson Family said...

CONGRATS!!! Babies are so fun. BRING EM ON!

Joe, D.D.S. said...

Congrats. Maybe a little jealous.