10.26.2008

Trunk Or Treat



Our two little lions got all dressed up for some trick or treating at our church building . . . Will had a ball . . .Jonny was more interested in eating candy than filling up his basket so I obliged. 
My biggest fuzzy lion!
My baby lion after eating a few blue suckers!
This was the best one we could get of the whole family . . . Jonny was tired of me flashing the camera at him by the end of the night. I was obviously a witch (it was easy and I got to wear some fun eyelashes) and Derrik based his entire costume around his hat you see here . . . the robe was a few aisles over at Target and he paired them with long johns and slippers -- maybe a version of Derrik a few years down the road. :)
Maddie, Mark, Molly, and the Stark lions resting from all their hard work and enjoying the fruits of their labors.
The Lion and Mickey Mouse having a pre-trick-or-treat snack.
Jonny and Will munching on some rolls during the Fall Festival dinner. They're so excited to get their trick or treating on. :)

3 comments:

Chaunda and Jeremy said...

They are so cute!! We sure miss you guys. Happy Haunting!

The Nielsens said...

Dang our kids are cute. Love you guys!!!

Liz said...

I can't believe how big "Baby" Johnny is!