10.26.2009

Pumpkin Patch

Will's class had a field trip to Bizi Farms Pumpkin Patch and Jonny, Katie, and I tagged along for the ride. It rained and rained and rained the days leading up to it, fortunately we weren't rained on while we were there, unfortunately, it was a big muddy mess! :) So we donned our raincoats, rain boots, and cheesy smiles for our fun day!
The boys were quite taken with all the animals they had there. The pigs were wrestling and showing off, I had to pull the boys away from their sty. :)

Will's class posing on the huge haystacks piled high--he's the one in the front with the cheesy grin.
Jonny carried his own pumpkin-- I made both the boys pick ones they could carry on their own in their bags--I had Katie strapped to me in the bjorn and wasn't going to attempt to carry the huge pumpkins I knew they'd want. They picked some good ones! I must say, they look pretty tiny on our front porch though.
Zachary, Will, and Jonny waiting for everyone to find pumpkins so we could ride the tractor back to the farm.

1 comment:

Burnhams said...

cute boys! I am loving the rain gear.