11.01.2009

Happy Halloween!

This year we went to do a yummy soup dinner and trick or treating at Derrik's sister's house in West Linn. The boys had a ball hitting the town with their cousins.
Superman and Leonardo ready to go get some candy!

Will and Jonny were the wee ones and their cousins and their friends were so patient waiting for them to keep up. They loved going with the big kids. :)
As you can see Derrik was a big banana for Halloween, what a good sport to wear this out and about. Our nephew, Tanner, happened to be a banana also, we thought they looked pretty great together.
Our little munchkin!
Will laying out his goods . . . mommy and daddy will be enjoying their spoils as well I think. :) YUM!

2 comments:

Mom said...

It looks like my little super heroes had a great time!
Katie is the cutest pumpkin I have ever seen, I love you guys.

Unknown said...

Cute Halloween pix. Love the pumkin and the banana. Very funny. All your kids are looking so big. (I know that's the idea but still)Cute rain gear too. Makes me almost sad the kids rarely get to wear their's. :)